Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DATED: THE First DAY OF December 2009 WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to PeacefulSilkworms. Your access to and use of all
information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will
represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that
each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
We offer no guarantee for worms fed on mulberry leaves. Mulberry leaves are often contaminated either by chemicals
or fungas/bacteria which can cause death or disease in Silkworms.
All shipping and handling costs are included in the price for each item, Peaceful Silkworms chooses to ship orders
that total over a given amount via Express or Registered shipping.
If express shipping is required please request either in your checkout comments or via email
If you experience a considerable fail rate in hatching of your silkworm eggs please contact immediately, replacement
eggs will be sent out only after failed eggs are returned and viewed.
If returned eggs appear to have been eaten out or damaged in anyway by bugs or atmosphere such as excessive
moisture, dryness or heat or if failed eggs are not returned, there will be no replacement offered.
Our Website Services
15. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our
website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
16. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list
is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any
time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
17. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do
not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to
correct any error or omission.
18. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce
in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
19. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our
website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
21. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of
any product advertised on our website.
22. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our
home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to
fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
24. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and
telephone contact. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such
information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
25. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your
offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the
most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
26. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your
offer is still pending.
27. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we
have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
28. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
30. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If
you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage
where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
32. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse you for
the amount for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
34. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
35. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use
only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use
of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
36. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish,
distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
37. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining
robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our
prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or
mirroring of our website.
38. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your
expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and
you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
40. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or
we have a licence to use those materials.
41. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this
website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to
use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
44. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty
either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose.
45. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and
conditions is excluded.
46. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware,
however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of
our website or any linked website.
47. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as ad
vertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with
the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
48. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the
supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied
49. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from
product/s we have supplied.
50. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs
and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
51. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 14 days, we may terminate this Agreement by
giving at least 2 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could
not reasonably have exercised control.
52. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of QLD Australia
and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be
heard in QLD and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
53. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed,
construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If
necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will
remain in full force and effect.
54. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our
website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us.
Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve
such information in a secure manner.
the bottom of any page on our website.